Osho Jetban has various Activities through out the year ranging from Daily Meditations, Weekly Satsangs & 3 Days Meditation Camps.
Below is a list of the activities we are involved in.
1) Daily Meditations: We have 5 sessions of meditations everyday.
Daily Meditation Schedule
|Yoga & Pranayama||6:00 – 6:45 am|
|Dynamic Meditation||7:00 – 8:30 am|
|Breakfast||9:30 – 10:30 am|
|Meditation 2nd Session||11:00 – 12:30|
|Lunch||1:00 – 2:15 pm|
|Afternoon Tea||3:30 – 4:00 pm|
|Kundalini Meditation||4:00 – 5:00 pm|
| Evening Satsang Celebration
(White Robe Meditation)
|7:00 – 8:30 pm|
|Dinner||8:30 – 9:30 pm|
2) 3 Days Meditation Camps: Every month Osho Jetban organizes 3-Days residential meditation camps. You can find the list of our meditation camp in our upcoming activities section. Two times a year we have a 3 Days Meditation camp from our beloved Acharya Bodhisattva Swami Anand Arun.
Generally on the last session of the camp SANNYAS celebration happens, which itself is a unique experience, where new friends join the Osho neo-sannyas.
3) Osho Jetban Celebration: Special programs are organized on:
- Osho Mahaparinirvana Divas Celebration (19th January)
- Osho Enlightenment Day and Tapoban Establishment Day (21st March)
- Guru Purnima Celebration (Full moon of July)
- Osho Birthday Celebration (11th December)
- and on other special occasions
For booking contact us at:
+977-9843300848 , 9804460662